Your Grand Canyon whitewater adventure uses motorized rafts that are designed specifically for traversing the Colorado River. The Colorado River uses a rating scale of 1-10, with rapids on this trip being up to class 7. This is comparable to a class 3+ to 4 rapid on a regular whitwater scale.
- Round -trip transportation from Peach Springs
- Snack, beverages and lunch (vegetarian meals available)
- Dry storage container
Personal Gear & Packing List
We highly recommend the following personal gear:
- waterproof shorts (lightweight, fast drying material)
- rain jacket/poncho for use through rapids
- tennis/athletic shoes or river-type sandals
- lightweight jacket/polar fleece sweatshirt
- lightweight pants for sun protection *
- hat with retention strap or visor *
- sunglasses with strap
- small bag for belongings
- swimsuit (optional)
- sun block
- All cameras - should have straps. We suggest keeping your camera in a zip-lock bag, even when it is in your dry storage container.
- Video cameras- there is no place to recharge batteries. Video cameras will not fit in the dry storage container, therefore we suggest bringing a waterproof bag.